Wednesday 18 February 2015

Contoh Soal Percakapan dan Jawaban Bahasa Inggris Tentang Introducing Someone

Contoh Soal Percakapan  dan Jawaban Bahasa Inggris Tentang Introducing Someone - Okey langsung saja teman-teman berikut Contoh Soal Percakapan  dan Jawaban Bahasa Inggris Tentang Introducing Someone :

Dialogue I
A new student, Rio, is standing in front of the class. The teacher asks him to introduce himself to the class.

Teacher   : Rio, please, introduce yourself to your classmates!
Rio          : Yes, Sir.
                  Well, Good Morning, Everybody!
                  I would like to introduce myself. I am Rio Ariawan. You can call me Rio.
Fatah       : Where are you from, Rio?
Rio           : I come from East Java. We move here because my father works in this town                                                                ..                 nowadays
Indra        : Welcome in our nicest class, Rio. It’s nice to meet you.
Rio           : Thank you. Nice to meet you, too.

Dialogue II
Affandy           : Hi, Harry. This is my wife, Anna. And this is my son, Arga.
Harry               : How do you do? How do you do, Little Boy?
Anna                : How do you do? .
Arga                 : It’s nice to meet you, Mr…….er……….
Harry                : Just call me Harry.
Affandy            : What are you doing here?
Harry                : I am picking up my wife. She works here.
Affandy            : What does she do?
Harry                : She is an accountant.
Affandy            :  Oh I see. How long have you been married?
Harry                :  It has been four months.
Affandy            : I don’t know you’ve married.
Harry                : I am sorry I didn’t invite you. We married in Spain. She is Spaniard.      
                            There   she is coming. Betty, this is Affandy, my old friend, and these            
                            are Anna and their son Arga..
Betty                 : How do you do, Every body?
Arga                  : How do you do? I am glad to meet you, Mrs. Betty
Harry                 : Why don’t we just go for a drink? There’s a new restaurant here.  Affandy             : Thanks, Harry, we’re going shopping. See you later.
Harry & Betty   : See you later!

Task 6
Answer these questions carefully!
Based on dialogue I
  1. What is Rio doing?
Answer:…………………………………………………………………………
  1. Where does Rio come from?
Answer: ……………………………………………………………………………
  1. Why does Rio move to new school?
Answer: …………………………………………………………………………..
Based on dialogue II.
  1. How many people are in the dialogue?
Answer:………………………………………………………………………..
  1. Who is Harry?
Answer: .. ………………………………………………………………………….
  1. How does Affandy introduce her wife to Harry?
Answer: …………………………………………………………………………..
  1. What is Harry doing?
Answer: ………………………………………………………………………….
  1. What does Betty do?
Answer: ………………………………………………………………………….
  1. What does Arga reply to Betty’s introduction?
Answer:…………………………………………………………………………..
  1. Why does Affandy decline to drink?
Answer: ………………………………………………………


Kunci Jawaban :

  1. He is introducing himself to the class.
  2. He comes from East Java
  3. He follows his father who moves to the new place of work
  4. five persons
  5. he is Affandy’s old friend
  6. by saying “ This is my wife, Anna”
  7. He is picking up his wife
  8. she is an accountant
  9. by saying “ How do you do? I am, glad to meet you, Mrs. Betty.”
  10. Because he is going shopping
 

2 comments:

  1. I suggest, the introduction of rio should be clarified and the supposed rio asked a teacher if the teacher and say 'what anyone asks' then the student will answer it.

    to meet the street and ask me something in this conversation is pretty good, but I love the advice of the maps should not have to ask the relationship of a man to his wife.

    ReplyDelete